A passionate traveler who was eager to give back, Ann created a workation-style company that includes a social impact component. She now splits her time between the different locations where they run programs in South America and Asia.
In This Episode
- Why she started her company Venture with Impact
- Tips for finding volunteer and social-impact work opportunities
- How Venture with Impact runs their programs
- Proposing remote work to your employer
- How she handles visas in different countries
- Making friends and creating community
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
- Other “workation” programs: Remote Year, Coworkation.com
- Nomadtopia Radio interview with Nancy Levenson about Remote Year
- What’s App
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Community on Facebook.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.