As she prepares to take a break from the podcast, Amy shares her travel plans, tips on some of the logistics of traveling to the U.S. (or anywhere, really), what’s next for Nomadtopia Radio, and more.
In This Episode
- Why Amy’s taking a break from the podcast
- What she’s doing in Bangkok later this year
- How she sets up cell phone service in the U.S.
- Insurance for U.S. travels
- Ideas for the future of the podcast
- And much more
Resources Amy Talked About
- 7in7 conference
- AT&T GoPhone prepaid service (tip: if you get the SIM card in an AT&T store, there is usually no charge)
- World Nomads
Check Out Our Sponsor
Thanks to Greenback Expat Tax Services for supporting Nomadtopia Radio! For years, Greenback has been helping Amy and lots of other nomads and expats save time and money on their taxes. Contact Greenback to see how they can help you too.
Join the Conversation
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio for Free
You can also add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.