Kalli and Jacob started traveling full time in 2008 and have been or lived on all seven continents. Their son was born in Mexico City several years ago, and in 2017 they moved to Cape Town, South Africa, with a plan to live there for the next two years.
In This Episode
- Taking a cruise to Antarctica
- Having a baby in Mexico City
- Why San Miguel de Allende is starting to attract younger nomads and families
- Choosing to settle down
- Their varied income streams
- And much more
Resources We Talked About
- Holland America South America and Antarctica cruise
- Family Adventure Summit
- Kalli’s blog post about getting their South African visas
- Agile and GTD
- What’s App
Kalli and Jacob’s Links
- Portable Professionals on Facebook
- Jump Manual on YouTube
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.