Fara and Bob: Can Do Latitude
March 7, 2018 | Podcast
In 2017, 40-somethings Fara and Bob quit their jobs to travel the world. After seven months on the road, they’ve learned a lot about housesitting, budgeting, their interests, and even their relationship. Tune in to hear all about their experience so far.
In this episode
- Getting used to a more flexible schedule
- Setting budget expectations and staying on budget (or not)
- Lessons learned in their early days as housesitters
- Getting a short-term car lease in France
- Hobbies on the road (especially knitting, crocheting, and photography)
- Adjusting to spending so much time together
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!