Healthy Living on the Road
Nathan Agin has spent the last two years traveling around the U.S. and getting healthier than ever. He’s also been meditating every day for more than 900 days—an impressive feat for anyone, nomad or not!
I recently connected with Nathan on Skype to talk about how, and why, he stays healthy on the road, and his commitment to helping others do the same. He even gave me a short Optimal Living Audit, so you’ll get the inside scoop on my life and hear Nathan’s tips to help me make some changes.
In Part 1 of our conversation, you’ll learn:
- How Nathan has greatly improved his health (even while traveling)
- How to create routines that still allow for day-to-day flexibility
- Why it’s important to be in optimal health, whether you’re on the road or not
In Part 2, we talk about:
- My typical day and what I’d like to change
- How to meet your health goals while also being a gracious guest and getting to sample local foods
- How to start any new practice and set yourself up for success
- Why Nathan created his show, “Travel. Eat. Thrive.”
Get the resources and connection you need
Join the nomadtopia™ Collective, a hub of information, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in—the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
Welcome to Nomadtopia®
a hub of resources, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in— the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
The Nomadtopia Collective is a global online community for all nomads — aspiring, newbie, and experienced alike. We’re here to not only help with complicated logistical questions related to nomad life, but also to support you at every step of your journey with a vibrant community of people who understand you, your dreams, and your lifestyle.