After realizing that she wasn’t really cut out for a regular job and feeling eager to spend more time abroad, Lena went independent with her work as an intercultural educator and hit the road with her partner. They tend to move slowly, spending months at a time in each place, which allows them to experience daily life in the local culture and also feel grounded enough to work effectively.
In This Episode
- How she envisioned and created her version of Nomadtopia
- The benefits and challenges of traveling full-time with a partner
- What she likes and dislikes about this lifestyle
- The nomad bubble and how/why to break out of it
- Her honest take on Puerto Rico as a destination for digital nomads
- And so much more
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.