Brandon and his family have been traveling the world for 10 years now, and have recently set up home bases in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and Bali, Indonesia. In this episode we talk about how they’ve created the life they wanted, how finding meaning guides his decisions, their interest-led approach to educating their daughters, and lots more.
In This Episode
- Building a one-hour-a-week business
- Creating the life they wanted as a family
- Choosing how to spend his time and energy
- The challenges of location independence for families
- Balancing exploration/adventure with community/stability
- Having a baby abroad
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.