Creating an Itinerary from Zero
October 11, 2022 | Travel Logistics
When you’re looking at a blank calendar or a map of an entire region (or planet!), it can be hard to figure out where to go and when.
Looking back at my own strategies over the years, I’ve identified a number of different approaches that can help you flesh out a plan.
You can start with:
- Dates or events
- Sharing your ideas with others to see what opportunities arise
- Coordinating with others’ plans
If those aren’t helping or you still have a lot of empty space on your calendar, consider:
- Is there anywhere you need/want to go for a specific date or time of year?
- Do any friends or family have travel plans you want to coordinate with?
- Are there any big events (weddings, reunions, births, conferences, festivals, etc.) coming up that you don’t want to miss?
Check out this post for even more ideas.
I hope this helps and I can’t wait to hear where you go next!
Get the resources and connection you need
Join the nomadtopia™ Collective, a hub of information, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in—the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
Welcome to Nomadtopia®
a hub of resources, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in— the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
The Nomadtopia Collective is a global online community for all nomads — aspiring, newbie, and experienced alike. We’re here to not only help with complicated logistical questions related to nomad life, but also to support you at every step of your journey with a vibrant community of people who understand you, your dreams, and your lifestyle.