Creative Ways to Be a Nomad
October 27, 2013 | blogging challenge, Inspiration, Nomad Life
There’s no right way to be a nomad.
If you feel like a nomad, you’re a nomad.
There are lots of ways to be a nomad; it’s up to you.
Here are just a few ideas:
- take your family on an extended trip every summer
- take a sabbatical to work on a passion project
- travel to take care of a friend or relative
- live, work, and travel on a boat
- homeschool your kids so you can travel frequently
- keep a home base but travel as much as possible
- save money and then take time off to travel
- couchsurf your way around the world
- exchange your home with someone in another part of the world
- volunteer for a month every summer
- sell your house and travel indefinitely
- live, work, and travel in an RV
- make yourself available as a pet- and house-sitter for friends all over the world
- spend part of the year in a favorite location
- take seasonal jobs in different places
- simplify things at home so you can easily take advantage of whatever cool opportunities arise
Which of these ways to be a nomad resonates most with you?
Get the Top 10 Logistical Things You Need to do before becoming a nomad
(That Aren't What You Think)