Ebonie Allard: 99% Location Independent
May 11, 2016 | Podcast
Ebonie is an author, a coach, and an entrepreneur. She’s currently settled in Brighton, England, but incorporates a lot of travel into her location-independent business and lifestyle. Tune in to learn about the 1% that’s not location independent and much more.
Most Memorable Location-Independent Experiences
Meeting my team or clients in person for the first time, often six months after meeting online or having trusted them with all sorts.
Biggest Surprise along the Way
That I want to stay put in one place for now.
In this episode
- Managing physical products
- The impact of her nomadic childhood
- Dealing with burnout
- Building a lifestyle business vs an asset business
- Finding balance between roots and roaming
- The sharing economy and village mentality
- Dealing with distractions while working
- Tips for delegating and for hiring a VA
- Her take on what defines an entrepreneur
- And much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!