Tommo and Megsy: Food Fun Travel
June 5, 2019 | Podcast
Having spent much of the past six years being fully nomadic, Tommo and Megsy are now more focused on the freedom of location independence to have a home base, travel when they want, and avoid winter. In this episode we talk about their challenges finding income streams that worked for them, food as inspiration to travel, and lots more.
In this episode
- Getting started as nomads
- Challenges of finding location-independent income streams that work for them
- Food as inspiration as travel
- Their “rules” for staying healthy while trying local food
- Settling down in Portugal
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!