Having spent much of the past six years being fully nomadic, Tommo and Megsy are now more focused on the freedom of location independence to have a home base, travel when they want, and avoid winter. In this episode we talk about their challenges finding income streams that worked for them, food as inspiration to travel, and lots more.
In This Episode
- Getting started as nomads
- Challenges of finding location-independent income streams that work for them
- Food as inspiration as travel
- Their “rules” for staying healthy while trying local food
- Settling down in Portugal
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.