Elizabeth and her husband spent about three years on the road, building a software company as they traveled. They’ve now moved to Austin, Texas, to give the company a U.S. headquarters, and Elizabeth has also started a new business selling ergonomic furniture. In this episode, we talk about hiring remote workers and tips for finding remote work, how a business that sells physical products can be location independent, the benefits and challenges of settling down, and lots more.
In This Episode
- Location independence with a business that sells physical products
- Tips for hiring remote workers
- What it takes to be a good remote worker and tips on getting remote jobs
- Why Elizabeth and her husband settled down in Austin, Texas
- The benefits and challenges of setting up a base in your home country
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.