Elizabeth and her husband spent about three years on the road, building a software company as they traveled. They’ve now moved to Austin, Texas, to give the company a U.S. headquarters, and Elizabeth has also started a new business selling ergonomic furniture. In this episode, we talk about hiring remote workers and tips for finding remote work, how a business that sells physical products can be location independent, the benefits and challenges of settling down, and lots more.
In This Episode
- Location independence with a business that sells physical products
- Tips for hiring remote workers
- What it takes to be a good remote worker and tips on getting remote jobs
- Why Elizabeth and her husband settled down in Austin, Texas
- The benefits and challenges of setting up a base in your home country
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app to help more people find the show!
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.