Elizabeth intentionally created a business that fits the lifestyle she wants to live. As a location-independent lawyer for small businesses, she manages a remote team and takes lots of road trips.
In This Episode
- Where to set up your business if you’re traveling within the U.S. or abroad
- U.S. state taxes when traveling domestically
- Structuring contracts when your clients are in different locations
- Legal concerns with partnerships and in-person events
- Business liability insurance
- Signing contracts online, terms and conditions, etc.
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Community on Facebook.