Elizabeth Potts Weinstein: Legal Matters for Nomads
July 19, 2017 | Podcast
Elizabeth intentionally created a business that fits the lifestyle she wants to live. As a location-independent lawyer for small businesses, she manages a remote team and takes lots of road trips.
In this episode
- Where to set up your business if you’re traveling within the U.S. or abroad
- U.S. state taxes when traveling domestically
- Structuring contracts when your clients are in different locations
- Legal concerns with partnerships and in-person events
- Business liability insurance
- Signing contracts online, terms and conditions, etc.
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!