Jeremy Jacobson: Financially Independent Nomad
Jeremy and his wife, Winnie, achieved financial independence and retired in their thirties so they could travel and start a family. With their one-year-old son they now travel slowly, eating their way around the world.
Most Memorable Location-Independent Experiences
We swam with whale sharks in Mexico. Everybody else on our boat was seasick, so the two of us spent two hours within an arm’s reach of these amazing creatures.
Biggest Surprise along the Way
Being nomadic is incredibly easy for parents and kids alike.
In this episode
- How and why Jeremy became financially independent
- Developing a mind-set for saving
- Finding your own sense of freedom
- Managing spending in early retirement
- How he spends his time
- How easy it is to be nomadic with their son
- Tips for getting started toward financial independence
- And much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!