Johannes Voelkner: Cruising with Nomads
April 1, 2020 | Podcast
Johannes is the founder of Nomad Cruise. Originally from Germany, he has been a nomad for the past nine years and is now based in Mallorca, Spain.
NOTE: This episode was recorded in early February 2020, before COVID-19 became a global pandemic that swept the globe. Unfortunately, taking a cruise is not exactly an option right now, but you can get plenty of inspiration and food for thought for the future from our conversation.
In this episode
- How his lifestyle has shifted over time
- The importance of community
- How Nomad Cruise came to be and who it’s for
- Traveling with a purpose
- Why Mallorca is a good base for nomads
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
- The Four-Hour Work Week* by Tim Ferriss
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Nomadtopia Community on Facebook and the Nomadtopia Collective
Connect with Johannes
Connect with Nomadtopia
Get the Top 10 Logistical Things You Need to do before becoming a nomad
(That Aren't What You Think)