Katrina McGhee: Celebrating the Now
November 29, 2017 | Podcast
In 2013, Katrina left a well-paying corporate job to take a yearlong career break that ended up lasting 20 months. She returned to the corporate world to be able to finish paying off her debt (and completed her coach training at the same time), and is on the cusp of quitting her job once again to live her Nomadtopia as a location-independent life coach.
In this episode
- Making a plan and quitting her job 18 months later
- Balancing debt, savings, and travel (or other goals)
- Transitioning back to “normal” life after extended travel
- Staying motivated to tackle big goals
- Dealing when life gets messy
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!