Pernille Norregaard: The life she always wanted
October 1, 2014 | Podcast
After years of taking trial runs and working to move her business completely online, writer Pernille Norregaard sold her apartment in Copenhagen, Denmark, and became a full-time nomad in January 2014. Tune in to find out where this dream started, what she’s learned along the way, and much more.
In this episode
- How trial runs helped her prepare for nomadic life
- How going online expanded her business
- Why she decided to make a clean break from her old life
- Learning (and retaining) multiple languages
- Blending in with the locals (or not)
- Inspiring people we’ve met on the road
- Finding the lifestyle that works for you
- Following that voice that says “what if?”
- And much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!