Real Estate Investing with Sarah Weaver
December 1, 2021 | Podcast
When most of us think of real estate investing, we think of late-night phone calls from tenants, constant repairs, and huge price tags. But in reality, the barrier to entry in the real estate world is much lower than we think it is, and with the right systems in place, it can become a fantastic form of (mostly) passive income, even for full-time travelers. In this episode, I was joined by nomadic real estate investor Sarah Weaver who shared how she started a career in real estate investment while traveling the globe.
In this episode
- Buying your first property as a real estate investor
- How COVID-19 affected Sarah’s path
- The benefits of creating passive income as a nomad
- Common misconceptions about real estate investing
- How the nomadic lifestyle can actually help your finances
- How to manage your properties from anywhere in the world
- What to consider and look for when investing in rental properties
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!