Why I Travel
Why travel? Why make such an effort to build your business and life around it?
Here are just some of the things I get to experience when I travel, and that continue to inspire me to make it a focal point in my life.
- Being exposed to different ways of doing things
- Tasting new flavors
- Seeing things I’ve never seen before
- Exploring other cultures
- Experiencing new smells
- Missing people and places
- Hearing new sounds
- Getting new perspective
- Seeing how other people live
- Learning about myself and my travel partners
- Witnessing for myself something I’ve only seen in pictures or movies
- Trusting myself
- Trusting others
- Understanding how other people think
- Seeing how things really are, not how they’re portrayed in the media
- Discovering how big (and small) the world really is
- Learning other languages
- Getting out of my comfort zone
In addition to making travel a priority, you can also make a point of having more of these experiences even when you’re at home.
Seek out these experiences every day, no matter where you are.