Why I Travel
Why travel? Why make such an effort to build your business and life around it?
Here are just some of the things I get to experience when I travel, and that continue to inspire me to make it a focal point in my life.
- Being exposed to different ways of doing things
- Tasting new flavors
- Seeing things I’ve never seen before
- Exploring other cultures
- Experiencing new smells
- Missing people and places
- Hearing new sounds
- Getting new perspective
- Seeing how other people live
- Learning about myself and my travel partners
- Witnessing for myself something I’ve only seen in pictures or movies
- Trusting myself
- Trusting others
- Understanding how other people think
- Seeing how things really are, not how they’re portrayed in the media
- Discovering how big (and small) the world really is
- Learning other languages
- Getting out of my comfort zone
In addition to making travel a priority, you can also make a point of having more of these experiences even when you’re at home.
Seek out these experiences every day, no matter where you are.
Get the resources and connection you need
Join the nomadtopia™ Collective, a hub of information, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in—the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
Welcome to Nomadtopia™
a hub of resources, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in— the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
The Nomadtopia Collective is a global online community for all nomads — aspiring, newbie, and experienced alike. We’re here to not only help with complicated logistical questions related to nomad life, but also to support you at every step of your journey with a vibrant community of people who understand you, your dreams, and your lifestyle.