Adventures in Parenting and Business with Ami Dehne
March 2, 2022 | Podcast
For many parents, reconciling that new role with our identity as adventurers and travelers can lead to a whole new kind of journey. It can take a while to find our travel legs as a parent and discover what “adventure” looks like for our family. But as I always say, there’s no “right” way to do any of this, and whatever works for you is perfect.
In this episode, I’m joined by mother and business owner Ami Dehne for a conversation all about the realities of our Nomadtopia with young children. We explore what it’s been like to incorporate children into our lives and travels, and Ami shares her thoughts on finding adventure closer to home. Plus, we chat about creating businesses that allow us to live our lives to the fullest.
In this episode
- Why traveling with kids, especially babies, is a major adjustment
- How to find adventure closer to home and adjust for your children
- Defining “Nomadtopia” for yourself and crafting a unique life for your family
- How to live, travel, and parent with intention
- How accepting your identity as a parent can open you up to new kinds of adventures
- Why you should focus on simplicity and consistency in your business
- How to build a business that lets you be location-independent
Get the Top 10 Logistical Things You Need to do before becoming a nomad
(That Aren't What You Think)