Jill Sessa returns in her role as interviewer to turn the tables and get me to share more of my own Nomadtopia!
In This Episode
- “Settling down” in Mexico City
- Why I focus on location independence, not being nomadic
- Creating the Nomadtopia Collective
- How I balance life, travel, and two businesses
- Lessons learned from 13 years as a freelance editor
- Tips for a successful Nomadtopia
- And lots more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.