Rebecca Tracey: An Uncaged Life
After starting her most recent business while living in a van, Rebecca has created a flexible lifestyle that allows her to balance rock-climbing trips, running retreats, and other adventures with time at home.
Note: Some of the language in this episode may not be suitable for work or children!
Most Memorable Location-Independent Experiences
Taking client calls on sketchy wi-fi in all sorts of random places.
Biggest Surprise along the Way
How much I actually don’t want to work at the same time as I travel.
In this episode
- How business went while she was living in a van
- Why she got another job (and how she decided when to quit)
- The turning point in her business
- Ignoring the “rules” and finding how you can best serve your people
- Why she prefers not to work and travel at the same time
- How we figure out when to hire/delegate and what to spend money on
- The biggest mistakes people make in starting an online business
- Our experience planning and running live events
- And much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!