Re-entry (returning home after extended travel, especially abroad) can be one of the hardest parts of a location-independent lifestyle. Dr. Cate Brubaker—re-entry coach, consultant, and part-time nomad—joins me to talk all about why re-entry is so tough and what we can do to make it easier, no matter how long we’ve been gone or how long we’re staying put.
In This Episode
- Balancing her nomadic ways with her husband’s location-dependent life
- What re-entry is and what makes it so tough
- Dealing with re-entry if you’ve already returned
- Preparing for re-entry in the future
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
- Cate’s Re-Entry Roadmap workbook*
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.