Chris Taylor: Deliberately creating his ideal life
March 11, 2015 | Podcast
Chris and his wife split their time between Spain, Panama, and Canada while running a global company with no physical office. He didn’t end up with this life because he’s “lucky”; it’s all about the deliberate choices he’s made.
Most Memorable Location-Independent Experiences
Living on a 150-acre olive farm in Spain with a car… for free.
Biggest Surprise along the Way
How much I don’t miss the hustle of being in a big city or meeting with people on a daily basis. Skype and Google Hangouts have given me all the social interaction I need, and I actually enjoy my alone time far more than anticipated.
In this episode
- How he ended up living in a cave in Spain
- Why Panama is an easy place to stay/live
- Getting by when you don’t speak the language
- Downsizing from 2,200 square feet to a 35-square-foot storage space
- Creating win-win situations
- Building a scalable business
- Why deliberate choice matters
- And much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!