Doug Cunnington: Amazon Affiliate Sites
July 4, 2018 | Podcast
After working remotely for years in his corporate job as a project manager, Doug got laid off. He was lucky to already be building a side hustle with Amazon affiliate sites, which he was able to make his full-time gig. In this episode, we talk about the transition to working for himself, all about affiliate sites, some of his favorite productivity hacks, and lots more.
In this episode
- How Amazon affiliate sites work and tips for getting started
- Building a side hustle while working full-time
- Slow travel while working remotely
- Getting laid off and moving forward
- Favorite productivity hacks: bullet journals, time blocking, etc.
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!