Doug Cunnington: Amazon Affiliate Sites
July 4, 2018 | Podcast
After working remotely for years in his corporate job as a project manager, Doug got laid off. He was lucky to already be building a side hustle with Amazon affiliate sites, which he was able to make his full-time gig. In this episode, we talk about the transition to working for himself, all about affiliate sites, some of his favorite productivity hacks, and lots more.
In this episode
- How Amazon affiliate sites work and tips for getting started
- Building a side hustle while working full-time
- Slow travel while working remotely
- Getting laid off and moving forward
- Favorite productivity hacks: bullet journals, time blocking, etc.
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
- Smart Passive Income w/ Pat Flynn podcast
- The Four-Hour Work Week* by Tim Ferriss
- Nomadtopia Collective
- Deep Work* by Cal Newport
- The 12-Week Year* by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
Connect with Doug
Connect with Nomadtopia
Get the resources and connection you need
Join the nomadtopia™ Collective, a hub of information, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in—the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
Welcome to Nomadtopia®
a hub of resources, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in— the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
The Nomadtopia Collective is a global online community for all nomads — aspiring, newbie, and experienced alike. We’re here to not only help with complicated logistical questions related to nomad life, but also to support you at every step of your journey with a vibrant community of people who understand you, your dreams, and your lifestyle.
Get the Top 10 Logistical Things You Need to do before becoming a nomad
(That Aren't What You Think)