Eden Rudin: Really Truly Living
November 8, 2017 | Podcast
In 2013, Eden and her husband moved to Belize, fulfilling a dream to live abroad. After a year there and a year in Nicaragua, they fell into housesitting, which now allows them to travel the world full-time.
In this episode
- Making the necessary changes to move abroad
- Falling into housesitting
- Challenges for “older” nomads
- Packing light and why it’s hard for some people
- Shopping on the road
- Pros and cons of housesitting
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!