After spending several years doing virtual assistant work online while traveling, Hannah Dixon began her own business training and placing virtual assistants. In this episode, Hannah gives us the inside scoop on working successfully as a nomad along with her tips for taking care of mental health and happiness while on the road.
In This Episode
- What does a virtual assistant do?
- How to become a virtual assistant
- Keeping clients happy while you travel
- Figuring out if this type of work is right for you
- Dealing with depression and loneliness on the road
- Making sure your lifestyle works for you
- And so much more
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.