Amy and Guests: Celebrating a Milestone
August 9, 2017 | Podcast
I never thought I’d end up doing 100 episodes of Nomadtopia Radio, but here we are! To celebrate this milestone, I asked a few nomad friends to join me, and we recorded this episode live on video on August 7, 2017. Tune in as we talk about our nomad lives, our favorite tools, and so much more. You can also check out the video replay here.
In this episode
- How we find good internet access (and manage if we don’t)
- How we make money/support our lifestyle
- Our favorite tools
- The “best” places to go
- Some of our favorite books
- Tips for borrowing and highlighting Kindle books
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
- Libsyn (podcast file hosting)
- Lorna Li on Nomadtopia Radio
- Google Drive
- ForSittersBySitters.com (Eden’s new venture!)
- Work-from-Anywhere Toolkit
- Worldschooling Facebook groups: Worldschooling Central, Worldschooler Connect Tribe, Location-Independent Families
- Other worldschooling resources: Lainie Liberti on Nomadtopia Radio, Project World School
- Cost-of-living resources: Numbeo, Teleport, Nomad List
- Our fave books and recent reads: The Human Experiment*, The Four Agreements*, Launch*, Chris Brogan*, Hey Whipple, Squeeze This*, The 12-Week Year*, Profit First*, The One Thing*
- Michael Hyatt post on saving Kindle highlights in Evernote
- Transportation links for Mexico: BajioGo Shuttle, ETN, PrimeraPlus
Connect with Amy's Guests
Connect with Nomadtopia
Get the resources and connection you need
Join the nomadtopia™ Collective, a hub of information, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in—the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
Welcome to Nomadtopia®
a hub of resources, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in— the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
The Nomadtopia Collective is a global online community for all nomads — aspiring, newbie, and experienced alike. We’re here to not only help with complicated logistical questions related to nomad life, but also to support you at every step of your journey with a vibrant community of people who understand you, your dreams, and your lifestyle.