I never thought I’d end up doing 100 episodes of Nomadtopia Radio, but here we are! To celebrate this milestone, I asked a few nomad friends to join me, and we recorded this episode live on video on August 7, 2017. Tune in as we talk about our nomad lives, our favorite tools, and so much more. You can also check out the video replay here.
In This Episode
- How we find good internet access (and manage if we don’t)
- How we make money/support our lifestyle
- Our favorite tools
- The “best” places to go
- Some of our favorite books
- Tips for borrowing and highlighting Kindle books
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission or other benefit if you sign up/purchase using that link. At no additional cost to you, of course!
- Libsyn (podcast file hosting)
- Lorna Li on Nomadtopia Radio
- Google Drive
- ForSittersBySitters.com (Eden’s new venture!)
- Work-from-Anywhere Toolkit
- Worldschooling Facebook groups: Worldschooling Central, Worldschooler Connect Tribe, Location-Independent Families
- Other worldschooling resources: Lainie Liberti on Nomadtopia Radio, Project World School
- Cost-of-living resources: Numbeo, Teleport, Nomad List
- Our fave books and recent reads: The Human Experiment*, The Four Agreements*, Launch*, Chris Brogan*, Hey Whipple, Squeeze This*, The 12-Week Year*, Profit First*, The One Thing*
- Michael Hyatt post on saving Kindle highlights in Evernote
- Transportation links for Mexico: BajioGo Shuttle, ETN, PrimeraPlus
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.