Nomadtopia Radio: Hiatus 2016
July 27, 2016 | Podcast
As she prepares to take a break from the podcast, Amy shares her travel plans, tips on some of the logistics of traveling to the U.S. (or anywhere, really), what’s next for Nomadtopia Radio, and more.
In this episode
- Why Amy’s taking a break from the podcast
- What she’s doing in Bangkok later this year
- How she sets up cell phone service in the U.S.
- Insurance for U.S. travels
- Ideas for the future of the podcast
- And much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
- 7in7 conference
- AT&T GoPhone prepaid service (tip: if you get the SIM card in an AT&T store, there is usually no charge)
- World Nomads
Connect with Amy
Connect with Nomadtopia
Get the Top 10 Logistical Things You Need to do before becoming a nomad
(That Aren't What You Think)