James Clark: Long-term wanderer
January 7, 2015 | Podcast
James Clark started working for himself while living abroad in Europe, and he’s been location independent since 2003. His lifestyle has shifted over the years, but he’s still happy to be a nomad and has no intention of “settling down” anytime soon.
In this episode
- What’s changed in 11+ years of location independence
- Packing and tech gear
- Traveling/living in Vietnam (and how it’s changed in the last 10 years)
- First impressions of South America
- Getting sponsored/press trips
- Online presence (or lack thereof)
- Tweaking the lifestyle as you go
- Local foods and food cravings
- And much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!