After her marriage ended, Lisa wasn’t prepared to give up on her dream of living abroad as a family and taking her work with her. She started exploring other ways to make it happen, and eventually she and her five-year-old son headed to Maui for a three-month adventure. Tune in as we talk about the logistics she needed to sort out, what she learned from the experience, and lots more.
In This Episode
- Fulfilling her dream to live and work abroad, albeit short-term
- Why she chose to spend three months in Maui with her son
- Figuring out schooling, housing, and other logistics
- Negotiating travel with a co-parent
- What she learned from the experience
- And so much more
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.