Nancy Levenson: Figuring Out Her Nomadtopia
October 11, 2017 | Podcast
Freelance writer Nancy took location independence to a whole new level when she joined Remote Year, a program that takes a group of remote workers to 12 cities in 12 months. She’s now gearing up to travel on her own, with a plan to spend half the year at home in Portland, Oregon, and half the year on the road.
In this episode
- Setting up your personal home for renters
- Preparing for part-time travel
- Her experience with Remote Year
- Advice for others considering Remote Year
- Her favorite place in Portland
- Her must-have tools
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!