Paul Strobl: Where Is He Now?
The way we each live our Nomadtopia often changes over time, so I’ve asked Paul back on the show—three years after he first joined me in September 2014—to share where he is now. We talked about how things have gone and what’s changed in his Nomadtopia—and why—in the last few years.
I include a clip from our earlier conversation at the beginning of this episode, but if you’d like to listen to the full episode from 2014 first, click here.
In this episode
- The draw of a deeper cultural experience (and the lure of something new)
- How he ended up in Bulgaria
- Location independent vs digital nomad (and why we both prefer the former)
- What it’s like traveling with his 45-pound dog, Sheila
- Analog solutions for international phone calls
- Ending a relationship with someone who wants different things
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!