Producing Local Events as a Nomad with Stuart Every
If you want to merge your interests with travel, whether on a personal or business level, then you’ll enjoy today’s episode.
I’m chatting with Stuart Every, an international producer of street festivals, who lives a nomadic lifestyle with three home bases around the world. He’s sharing how he built his global business, logistics that come with networking, hiring, and marketing, and how to find community when regularly moving around.
In this episode
- Why Stuart chose to have three home bases and how he built up his global business
- How street theater artists are the original nomads
- How often Stuart travels in his nomadic business journey
- What it’s like navigating the nomad life when you’re older
- How to balance independence and need for community as a nomad
- The logistics of running a global business and managing a distributed team
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!