Andrea’s work as a business coach and strategist allowed her to spend the last 20 months traveling around Latin America. Eventually, she felt it was time for a change, and she’s recently headed back to her home country, New Zealand, to continue the adventure. Tune in to hear all about how this decision came about, her tips for volunteering in animal shelters on the road, budgeting for your business, and tons more.
In This Episode
- The value of test runs of working from anywhere
- What she wishes she’d known before starting out
- Tips for volunteering in animal shelters while traveling
- Deciding to return to New Zealand
- Tips for anyone at a crossroads
- How business planning (and budgeting) can help you reach your goals
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.