Andrea Jordan: Travels Abroad and at Home
March 14, 2018 | Podcast
Andrea’s work as a business coach and strategist allowed her to spend the last 20 months traveling around Latin America. Eventually, she felt it was time for a change, and she’s recently headed back to her home country, New Zealand, to continue the adventure. Tune in to hear all about how this decision came about, her tips for volunteering in animal shelters on the road, budgeting for your business, and tons more.
In this episode
- The value of test runs of working from anywhere
- What she wishes she’d known before starting out
- Tips for volunteering in animal shelters while traveling
- Deciding to return to New Zealand
- Tips for anyone at a crossroads
- How business planning (and budgeting) can help you reach your goals
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!