Ann Davis: Venture with Impact
November 1, 2017 | Podcast
A passionate traveler who was eager to give back, Ann created a workation-style company that includes a social impact component. She now splits her time between the different locations where they run programs in South America and Asia.
In this episode
- Why she started her company Venture with Impact
- Tips for finding volunteer and social-impact work opportunities
- How Venture with Impact runs their programs
- Proposing remote work to your employer
- How she handles visas in different countries
- Making friends and creating community
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!