Cara Miles: Yoga and Coaching
March 28, 2018 | Podcast
Cara went from clinical psychologist in a country town in Australia to yoga teacher living at a surf camp in Morocco and working as a coach supporting others to follow their dreams. Tune in as we talk about the ideal mindset for nomads, how to handle people who don’t support your dreams and lifestyle, getting a good night’s sleep, life in Morocco, and more.
In this episode
- Getting tired of traveling
- Managing cultural differences
- The mindset of a confident nomad
- Why people might not support you—and what to do about it
- Tips for getting a good night’s sleep on the road
- Living and traveling in Morocco
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!