An intuitive hit that she was supposed to spend a year on the road led Carrie—a coach who was already location independent—to head off on a nomadic adventure full of powerful and memorable experiences, insights, and challenges. She joined me just after the year had officially ended, as she was reflecting on her trip and exploring what’s next.
In This Episode
- How and why she set out on a one-year road trip
- Dealing with her “logistical hell triangle” as she prepared to leave
- How improv skills can enrich one’s travel experience
- Connecting with people while traveling
- Figuring out what’s next after a big adventure
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.