Carrie Spaulding: Saying Yes to a Nomadic Adventure
March 6, 2019 | Podcast
An intuitive hit that she was supposed to spend a year on the road led Carrie—a coach who was already location independent—to head off on a nomadic adventure full of powerful and memorable experiences, insights, and challenges. She joined me just after the year had officially ended, as she was reflecting on her trip and exploring what’s next.
In this episode
- How and why she set out on a one-year road trip
- Dealing with her “logistical hell triangle” as she prepared to leave
- How improv skills can enrich one’s travel experience
- Connecting with people while traveling
- Figuring out what’s next after a big adventure
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!