Moving to Europe with Cepee Tabibian
November 3, 2021 | Podcast
Have you ever dreamed of moving to Europe? Many non-Europeans think it can’t be done, but there are a lot of visa options for living in Europe, and with the right research and planning it’s entirely possible to make your dream of moving to Europe a reality.
In this episode, I was joined by Cepee Tabibian, co-founder of She Hit Refresh and author of a book all about the visa options for Americans who want to move to Europe.
In this episode
- Common misconceptions about moving to Europe
- How visas can affect and limit your European travel plans
- The best European countries for digital nomads
- How to navigate the Schengen zone as a non-European traveler
- Finding the right time to move to Europe and when to start the application process
- How to move to Europe on a visa with a partner or children
- Finding a European country that’s a good fit for you
- How to “hit refresh” on your life, even if it means taking an unconventional path
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!