Monique Alvarez: Life in Albania
When Monique decided to embrace all of who she is—businesswoman, mother, and traveler—everything clicked into place. A couple years ago, she and her husband moved to Mexico with their two young sons, determined to create life on their own terms. Now they’re loving life in Albania, where they continue to balance work, family, and travel.
In this episode
- What life is like in Albania
- All Monique’s different income streams
- Building a business and creating stable, predictable income
- Preparing for successful location independence
- Balancing work, travel, and family
- Dealing with naysayers and critics
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!