When Monique decided to embrace all of who she is—businesswoman, mother, and traveler—everything clicked into place. A couple years ago, she and her husband moved to Mexico with their two young sons, determined to create life on their own terms. Now they’re loving life in Albania, where they continue to balance work, family, and travel.
In This Episode
- What life is like in Albania
- All Monique’s different income streams
- Building a business and creating stable, predictable income
- Preparing for successful location independence
- Balancing work, travel, and family
- Dealing with naysayers and critics
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.