Flourishing Abroad with Christine Job
May 4, 2022 | Podcast
To live—and really flourish—abroad, cultivating self-trust is critical in finding your footing in a new place. Living in another country can come with a range of difficulties, but that’s just part of the challenge. It’s not a balm to fix all your problems, but it does provide an opportunity for self-actualization.
In this episode, I am joined by Christine Job, a business strategist currently living in Spain. We talk about how taking a different path gives you the space to choose what you really want, accountability as a form of self-care, and how living abroad can be a pathway to wellness. You’ll get her insight into what it’s really like living abroad and facing challenges with language differences, a new sense of identity, and learning to surrender.
In this episode
- What brought Christine to Spain and kept her there
- How self-care and betting on yourself doesn’t always look the way you’d expect
- The biggest benefits of living abroad and having an international experience
- How living abroad is a pathway to wellness
- How nomad living opens you to a sense of surrender
- How this kind of lifestyle shifts your sense of identity
- The language barriers of living abroad
- The biggest surprises of living in Spain
- How you can hold joy and grief at the same time
Connect with Christine
Connect with Nomadtopia
Get the resources and connection you need
Join the nomadtopia™ Collective, a hub of information, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in—the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
Welcome to Nomadtopia™
a hub of resources, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in— the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
The Nomadtopia Collective is a global online community for all nomads — aspiring, newbie, and experienced alike. We’re here to not only help with complicated logistical questions related to nomad life, but also to support you at every step of your journey with a vibrant community of people who understand you, your dreams, and your lifestyle.