Ciara and her husband have moved five times in the last eight years, following his job postings around the world—and adding two kids to their family along the way. In that time she’s experimented with different ways to make money remotely, learned how to quickly get set up in each new location, and navigated the shifts in identity that come with becoming a nomad and a mother.
In This Episode
- Using research to improve your pitches for jobs and freelance work
- Transitioning from nomadic couple to family
- Essentials for toddlers and babies abroad
- Taking responsibility for your life choices
- The shifts in identity that come with becoming a nomad and a mother
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.