Identical twins Coleman and Kennedy use their expertise in fitness, productivity, and behavior change to help business travelers stay healthy on the road. In this episode, we talk about the unique challenges of full-time travel, establishing location-independent exercise routines, and lots more.
In This Episode
- How health, fitness, and productivity are related
- Sticking to an exercise routine no matter where you go
- Creating habits and routines
- Basic exercises you can do on the road
- Eating vs dining
- And lots more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
- Menno Henselmans’s site, https://bayesianbodybuilding.com
- Interview with Menno on staying in shape while traveling
- TRX system
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg*
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod*
- BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits
- Study on how much of our behavior is habitual
- Convict Conditioning by Paul Wade*
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.