Coleman and Kennedy: Health and Productivity on the Road
Identical twins Coleman and Kennedy use their expertise in fitness, productivity, and behavior change to help business travelers stay healthy on the road. In this episode, we talk about the unique challenges of full-time travel, establishing location-independent exercise routines, and lots more.
In this episode
- How health, fitness, and productivity are related
- Sticking to an exercise routine no matter where you go
- Creating habits and routines
- Basic exercises you can do on the road
- Eating vs dining
- And lots more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
- Menno Henselmans’s site, https://bayesianbodybuilding.com
- Interview with Menno on staying in shape while traveling
- TRX system
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg*
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod*
- BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits
- Study on how much of our behavior is habitual
- Convict Conditioning by Paul Wade*
Connect with Coleman and Kennedy
Connect with Nomadtopia
Get the resources and connection you need
Join the nomadtopia™ Collective, a hub of information, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in—the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
Welcome to Nomadtopia®
a hub of resources, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in— the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
The Nomadtopia Collective is a global online community for all nomads — aspiring, newbie, and experienced alike. We’re here to not only help with complicated logistical questions related to nomad life, but also to support you at every step of your journey with a vibrant community of people who understand you, your dreams, and your lifestyle.