The Nomadtopia Collective is more accessible + better than ever!
April 29, 2021 | Updates
Over the years, I’ve identified a few key things that we all need and want when building and living a location-independent lifestyle:
- Easy access to relevant, up-to-date resources from people we trust
- An active and growing “brain trust” of like-minded people we can turn to when we encounter questions and challenges along the way
- A welcoming, non-judgmental community that comes together to socialize, grow and learn together, and support each other through the ups and downs
I created the Nomadtopia Collective to provide all of these things, and I’ve recently decided to make some improvements to serve you even better and make these resources and support available to more people:
- I’m lowering the membership price to $19/month.
- I’m adding the content of the Build Your Nomadtopia program, which will be available to all members via a series of mini-courses
- A new Pay It Forward Fund offers a way for those with additional funds to support the membership of those with more limited financial resources.
These changes mean you’ll have ready access to exactly the information you need, when you need it, at a price that allows you to stick around the Collective for ongoing support as your Nomadtopia evolves and funnel more resources into buying that RV, applying for visas, or whatever next step your Nomadtopia requires.
We’d love to have you join us in the Collective! Click here for more information and to register.
Get the resources and connection you need
Join the nomadtopia™ Collective, a hub of information, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in—the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
Welcome to Nomadtopia®
a hub of resources, inspiration, and community for building—and thriving in— the location-independent lifestyle that's right for you.
The Nomadtopia Collective is a global online community for all nomads — aspiring, newbie, and experienced alike. We’re here to not only help with complicated logistical questions related to nomad life, but also to support you at every step of your journey with a vibrant community of people who understand you, your dreams, and your lifestyle.