Derek Loudermilk: A World of Possibilities
Derek has been a nomad for several years, and is now traveling with his partner, Heidi, and their 10-month-old son, Axel. He’s parlayed his experience as a professional adventurer into various entrepreneurial ventures, and this past summer realized that just three years after quitting grad school, he was actually living the “perfect day” he’d envisioned for himself. Now, he’s exploring a whole world of possibilities for what’s next.
In this episode
- All our different income streams
- Finding your ideal location and lifestyle
- Delegating and planning to make our dreams a reality
- Skills that help us prepare for success in a fast-changing world
- Transitioning from child-free nomad to nomadic parent
- Derek’s must-have tools
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!