Gabriella and Vernon: Living More with Less
Gabriella and Vernon sold it all and moved their family to Mazatlán, Mexico, in October 2016. They have spent the last ten months growing closer as a family, raising three third-culture kids who are now 4, 5, and 6 years old, building their location-independent businesses, and simply living life on their own terms.
In this episode
- Why they decided to move to Mazatlán
- Doing a reconnaissance trip to scope things out
- Preparing to move abroad as a family
- Challenges of living in Mexico
- Safety in Mexico (and the rest of the world!)
- Must-have tools for a location-independent life
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!