Jayme and John: Rural Van Life in the U.S.
Since 2017, Jayme and John (and their two dogs) have been living in a 1996 Chevy Express van, which they built out themselves for full-time living. They enjoy spending time in rural areas of the U.S. where the dogs can roam free and they can spend time on work or personal projects.
In this episode
- Tools for finding campsites and getting online
- Tips on building out a van for full-time living
- Making changes to create the life they wanted
- What they wish they’d known before they started
- Domiciles, insurance, and other logistics
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!