Jennifer fell into housesitting more than 10 years ago and has been doing it ever since. She works as a freelance writer and editor, which allows her to travel and take on housesitting gigs around the U.S. and internationally.
In This Episode
- Getting started as a housesitter
- Word of mouth vs online housesitting portals
- Considerations for housesitting abroad
- Dealing with a housesit getting cancelled at the last minute
- Her “commandments” for housesitting
- Her approach to traveling light
- And so much more
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.
Subscribe to Nomadtopia Radio
You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app or add Nomadtopia Radio to your RSS feed: http://nomadtopiaradio.libsyn.com/rss
Enjoying Nomadtopia Radio?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find the show! (Find out how.)
Or support the podcast with a one-time donation:
Share the episode and help spread the word by clicking on the icons below.