Kelly took her local, in-person bookkeeping business online, expanding her reach and giving her the ability to work from anywhere. Thanks to her work and some research and planning, Kelly and her husband were able to spend three months in Mexico last winter. She joined me to talk about what it took to make it happen, what she learned along the way, and what’s changed as a result of their winter abroad.
In This Episode
- Making it possible to spend three months in Mexico
- Sorting out tech and logistics for the trip
- Tools and strategies for dealing with limited internet access
- What’s changed as a result of their experience
- How she took her in-person business online
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.