Norm had never been very interested in international travel, but in 2016 a short trip to Europe changed his life completely, inspiring him to leave the U.S. permanently and travel continuously. He joined me from Bangkok, Thailand, to share his story and what life has been like since early 2019 when he hit the road with his girlfriend at age 64.
In This Episode
- Reacting to a “midlife” crisis
- How millennials have inspired his approach to travel
- Deciding to leave the U.S. and travel continuously
- The places that he’s enjoyed the most so far
- Dealing with language barriers
- And so much more
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.