Norm Bour: Travel Younger
February 5, 2020 | Podcast
Norm had never been very interested in international travel, but in 2016 a short trip to Europe changed his life completely, inspiring him to leave the U.S. permanently and travel continuously. He joined me from Bangkok, Thailand, to share his story and what life has been like since early 2019 when he hit the road with his girlfriend at age 64.
Note: Some of the language in this episode may not be suitable for work or children!
In this episode
- Reacting to a “midlife” crisis
- How millennials have inspired his approach to travel
- Deciding to leave the U.S. and travel continuously
- The places that he’s enjoyed the most so far
- Dealing with language barriers
- And so much more
Resources we talked about
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!